Admission To Class XI (Arts & Commerce), 2022
1. Application Form for Class XI (Arts & Commerce), 2022 will be issued by the School Office at the rate of 200/- only. Application for admission in prescribed form will be accepted immediately after announcement of the Class X Examination Result of the Meghalaya Board
of School Education or equivalent Examination.
2. The following documents are to be submitted along with the application form:-
A. Class X Board Mark Sheet- Internet print out.
B. Admit Card SSLC – Self Attested Photostat copy.
C. An ST Certificate for Scheduled Tribe Students – Self Attested Photostat copy.
D. 1 recent passport size photograph.
3. Receipt of the application forms does not guarantee admission as admission will be based on merit.
4. Spot admission will be considered for both Arts & Commerce Streams provided the candidate meets the following criteria:-
A. Arts stream - 55% and above in English and Social Science or 60% overall.
B. Commerce stream – 55% in English and 45% in Mathematics or 55% and must pass in all subjects.
5. After admission has been granted the following documents are to be submitted:
A. Original Copy of Transfer Certificate.
B. Attested Copy of the Original Marksheet.
6. School Uniform are available at H.U Textile shop, Police Bazar.
7. Fees :-
Fees are to be paid in three installments. The rate of School Fees is liable to revised annually with prior information.
The Total Fees for Class XI 2022 Session is 13900/- (Rupees Thirteen thousand nine hundred) only.
The 1st installment to be paid at the time of admission: 7200/- (Rupees Seven Thousand two hundred) only.
The 2nd installment is: 3600/- (Rupees three Thousand six hundred) only. Dates of payment to be notified later.
The 3rd installment is: 3100/- (Rupees three Thousand one hundred) only. Dates of payment to be notified later.
CLASS XI & XII ARTS
English, Environmental Education, Alternative English or MIL(Khasi) Elective Subject (Any Three): Political Science, Economics, Education, History, Elective Khasi, (Computer Science/Geography).
Additional Subject: Any one of the Elective subjects.
A student taking Elective Khasi must opt for MIL (Khasi).
CLASS XI & XII COMMERCE
English, Environmental Education, Alternative English or MIL(Khasi), Accountancy, Business Studies and Economics.
Additional Subject: Entrepreneurship or Computer Science.
WhatsApp No. : 8259962280
Email Id. : lphsscommadmission[at]gmail[dot]com
WhatsApp Nos. : 8837484499 OR 9856694768
Email Id. : lphssartsadmission[at]gmail[dot]com
List of Selected Candidates will be put in the School Notice Board. Candidates are to pay the fees on the Specified Dates and Time to claim their seats otherwise their seats will be forfeited.
No admission form will be accepted after the Prescribed date.
Incomplete Form is liable to be rejected.
The School Authority reserves the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason for the same.
© 2020 Laitumkhrah Presbyterian Higher Secondary School.